Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Confession


Don't judge me by my face, i might look innocent!!

Don't judge me by my voice, i may sound humble and polite!!

Don't judge me by my eyes, they can be deep and confident!!

Don't judge me by my mind, i may prove out to be a genius!!

Don't judge me by my work, i might be adept at what i do!!

Don't judge me by my behaviour, i can pretend to decieve!!

Don't judge me by my smile, i might look happy and satisfied!!

Don't judge me by my thoughts, as they may sound conflicting!!

Don't judge me by my expressions, i might be good actor to do so!!

Don't judge me by my dreams , they may lead you to a fairy land!!

Don't judge me by my deeds, i might look like a good person!!

Don't judge me by what my friends say , they are good enough to make us look good!!

If you wanna judge me , touch or break my heart, then look into my eyes...
and that would be me .. free of all hoaxes and lies....

No comments: